feminine side of me

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cajun skeeter

cajun skeeter

Women come by my booth, admire my work, BUT, they say they look to masculine ( so I make big fat wooden pens) so this week I started watching Ellen and Oprah, Dancing With The Stars and Glee, then I put together 5 Diva's with KnB blanks and 2 LeRoi Elegants with blanks by Toni. Maybe I'll take them to the show in my new man purse.

Attachments

• 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 437
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CaptG

You will be making more of these. I jumped on the band wagon when Toni first put out her tutorial on pc blanks and took a ration of crap from the guys about the "girly pens", until their wives started buying them from me. That shut 'em up, lol. I have a man purse also, black leather that straps on around my middle. It carries a .45 Beretta and spare clip :)

D.Oliver

Women come by my booth, admire my work, BUT, they say they look to masculine ( so I make big fat wooden pens) so this week I started watching Ellen and Oprah, Dancing With The Stars and Glee, then I put together 5 Diva's with KnB blanks and 2 LeRoi Elegants with blanks by Toni. Maybe I'll take them to the show in my new man purse.

That's hilarious. Man purse isn't the politically correct term. The correct term is European Shoulder Bag.

LanceD

Let me tell you one thing. Before we grab lunch next week you'd better leave that purse in the shop.

By the way, good looking display of pens.

Top Bottom