It felt like a Sierra & Native Cigar weekend!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from philb

philb

Hi,

Just finished a few commission for Cigars, and felt like the Sierra stock was lacking!

All CA finish and photographed in natural light!

PHIL

1_Cigar_Collection__CW_.jpg

1_Sierra_Collection.jpg

Sorry Ive put the wrong label up, these aren't my Native ones that was last weekend! All these Cigars are driving me insane! haha

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Chief Hill

Wow, phil it's funny I have been doing the same this weekend as well. I have done a curly maple and some cocobolo cigars and if I were to put mine right next to some of yours it would look like a matching pair. Did you use any cocobolo? Nice stock you have there.

jttheclockman

Quite abit of work being shown there and each and everyone is great looking. You do not realize how much work goes into making a pen until you do a batch like this. There are some very outstanding colored woods used there. My favoriyes are the first 2 cigars and the red middle Sierra. Thanks for showing and keep up the good work. Nice finish too by the way.

philb

Wow, phil it's funny I have been doing the same this weekend as well. I have done a curly maple and some cocobolo cigars and if I were to put mine right next to some of yours it would look like a matching pair. Did you use any cocobolo? Nice stock you have there.

Sorry no Cocobolo, a couple of Anjan and Lacewoods though. The one similar to maple is Figured Sycamore, the English type not the American. As names differ across the pond!!

PHIL

Bree

First class work. Fine turning. Outstanding fit and finish. 5 Stars
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

calpens

Awesome looking pens! Thats alot of work, how many hours do you think you have invested into making them?

Mark

That's a great collection. I specially like the finished combo on the 4th cigar from the right.

CSue

Local Chapter Leader
What a wonderful set of pens! From picture to finish, outstanding work!

I, also, would like to know the woods used as I think I only recognize 7 out of the 12 cigars.

Top Bottom