Feeling grey...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Russell Eaton

Russell Eaton

I bought this M3 blank from R&B crafts and thought it would look good on this kit. I got the kit from exotic blanks a while ago, and just now got around to putting it to good use. Hope you enjoy. Russell

Attachments

• IMG_2018.jpg
    IMG_2018.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG_2021.jpg
    IMG_2021.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_2024.jpg
    IMG_2024.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 322
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

khogan16

Russell, how hard was it to work with the M3 blank, I have been thinking of using a M3 blank on a couple of my pens lately, but not sure if I should.

Russell Eaton

Russell, how hard was it to work with the M3 blank, I have been thinking of using a M3 blank on a couple of my pens lately, but not sure if I should.
I was hesitant to turn the M3 simply because the Metal Was in the word. The truth is it was not nearly as hard to turn as the Blue Lapis that I got in the same order. It is very smooth to turn and has a slight odor but it is not bad at all. I have another one and as soon as i figure out a pen kit to put it on I will do so. Just a word of warning, be careful when you sand the blanks, they sad very fast and you can go too far real fast.

Jgrden

I gotta try this. What is M3. Sounds like Britains Secret Service or something. I am going to Google R & B Crafts to see if I can pick them up.

Russell Eaton

I gotta try this. What is M3. Sounds like Britains Secret Service or something. I am going to Google R & B Crafts to see if I can pick them up.
Hey John, if you go to the IAP discount section in the forum they have a discount right now till tomorrow on of the M3 and truestone blanks.I think it is 20%.

Jgrden

Hey John, if you go to the IAP discount section in the forum they have a discount right now till tomorrow on of the M3 and truestone blanks.I think it is 20%.
It is 20% if you order 50 or more. Can't quite afford that at this time. Maybe after the Humble Trade Day Show. I need to sell about three hundred pens netting me $10.00 each. Watcha tink??

Russell Eaton

hey guys go to the IAP forum and look under the IAP 6th ann. bash and it is the first subtitle. Sorry I don't know how to post a link but is only good this month. It is just for the bash. Hope this helps. I click on at the long blue bar just below the IAP logo, not the one beside it. It is in the top left corner. You don't have to buy 50 either!

Top Bottom