Feeling Better...Can you tell?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ladycop322

ladycop322

Last week I was in the emergency room with high blood pressure and a massive migraine and beginning Saturday, I've been sick with a sinus infection and upper respiratory infection. Needless to say, I have missed work. I was sooooo bored today, and felt a little less weak, so I decided to turn a few pens. Here you go:

The segmented pen blanks were made by Jerry Baily. He is phenomenal. The plain wood pen was turned when I visited TonyL in Georgia but the CA/accelerator wasn't agreeing with me so I decided to show it who was boss! The Panthers watch parts pen was made by me and will be presented to the coach of the Florida Panthers Thursday night!!!

Attachments

• segment.jpg
    segment.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 192
  • segment1.jpg
    segment1.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 215
  • panthers pen.jpg
    panthers pen.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 202
  • pantherspen.jpg
    pantherspen.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 197
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ladycop322

Charlie, that is if I can get close enough at the next Panthers game to give it to him. I would love to be able to explain my process and show him how the convertible pen functions. Fingers crossed!

Charlie_W

Charlie, that is if I can get close enough at the next Panthers game to give it to him. I would love to be able to explain my process and show him how the convertible pen functions. Fingers crossed!

Perhaps you can arrange a meeting in advance using your pen business name.
Kind of hard to explain much of anything without a few minutes of his undivided attention.
Good Luck! Keep us posted!

ladycop322

Thank you Rich! Hope to see you at the FLGAPG at the end of this month! You are very close to the location in Clearwater!

jttheclockman

Man if you are having high blood pressure and migranes I would surely stay away from working with CA unless you are taking absolute care of getting the fumes out. Not a good combination. Fumes from finishes and even casting resins can aggravate those symptoms. Just look at the MSDS sheets. Hopefully things get better for you but be careful. What we work with can be harmful to say the least.

Top Bottom