Feathers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from VisExp

VisExp

This may be a bit off topic, but I made a pen today :biggrin:

The design is my attempt at Eagle's Feathers blank. The materials are alt. ivory with black wood veneers and aluminum. I got the alt. ivory from Ed. The kit is a Jr. Statesmen from the group buy Chris just ran. My kits arrived today Chris :) Thanks very much for all the effort you put into the group buy.

I have some minor issues I still need to resolve, but overall I am fairly happy with the pen.

Your comments/critiques are appreciated. Thanks for looking.

1_ACT_736702.jpg

1_ACT_736803.jpg

wood-of-1kind

That is a very nice effort Keith. But... to make sure that it's A1, send her up to Canada for a first hand look. Don't worry about the cold, I'll keep her 'warm' for you.:wink:

JWS Penworks

This may be a bit off topic, but I made a pen today :biggrin:

The design is my attempt at Eagle's Feathers blank. The materials are alt. ivory with black wood veneers and aluminum. I got the alt. ivory from Ed. The kit is a Jr. Statesmen from the group buy Chris just ran. My kits arrived today Chris :) Thanks very much for all the effort you put into the group buy.

I have some minor issues I still need to resolve, but overall I am fairly happy with the pen.

Your comments/critiques are appreciated. Thanks for looking.

1_ACT_736702.jpg

1_ACT_736803.jpg

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?????? :eek::eek:

Outstanding pen, just absolutely stunning!

John

akbar24601

Keith, that is just FREAKIN' fantastic!!!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Seriously, you make me want to stop making pens!!! Great job!!!

mrburls

Talk about "EYE-CANDY" Awesome job Keith. That has to be my favorite pen you have posted so far. I really like the color and material combination.

Keith "mrburls"

akbar24601

Talk about "EYE-CANDY" Awesome job Keith. That has to be my favorite pen you have posted so far. I really like the color and material combination.

Keith "mrburls"
AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:good::musical-note::good::musical-note::good:

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Yet another stunner. :eek: Beautifully done Keith!!!:wink:
As Bruce said, Eagle would be proud of you.:biggrin:

rdunn12

Wow,that is a featured photo for sure.Stunning,beautiful,awesome.I can see the defect,it is'nt in my pocket.:biggrin: Very nice work.I love it.

worship-IAP.gif

bitshird

Keith you have done it again, could you maybe send some of that Florida water up this way That is a seriously gorgeous pen, thanks for showing it, I think I'll go cry now. :crying: see you did it again.

Top Bottom