Feathered Trio

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from 76winger

76winger

I had purchased these blanks from Indy-Pen-Dance (Made by Cricket here on IAP) at the last IAP meeting and then they sat for almost 3 months while I finished up other projects I had in the works. Well I finally got around to making these three this weekend. I'll be upgrading the stock nibs once I get some more ordered.

Thanks for looking and any thoughts are welcome.

Note: you'll have to click a couple times to work through to the full-sized images.

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

IPD_Mr

Dave - I really like the full size majestic. Also double check your post only two of your four pictures came through. The first two are red x's.

76winger

Dave - I really like the full size majestic. Also double check your post only two of your four pictures came through. The first two are red x's.

Mike, you probably caught me in the middle of editing my typos after I submitted it (I need to check better beforehand). There's only two for the group shots. I'll do some individuals tomorrow.

Can't wait to show them off at next week's Indy IAP meeting!

Crickett

Those turned out great, thanks for posting them.

Did you take a look at the black pen under the light, I used peacock feathers and although they darkened they should still have some shimmer of colour.

76winger

Those turned out great, thanks for posting them.

Did you take a look at the black pen under the light, I used peacock feathers and although they darkened they should still have some shimmer of colour.

As a matter of fact, yes I did: I walked out into the sunlight to look at them and and the small feathers around the midsection really shimmers with color!

Triple Crown

I agree with you that the Majestics are really nice pens! These look stunning! Love the colors of those feathers!! Sure would love to see them up close (in my hand). Thanks for sharing!

76winger

Thanks everyone, a big part of the credit for these goes to Marla (Crickett on IAP) for her "Magic" she performs with the artful patterns she creates. I've had the pleasure of turning four of these stunning beauties so far and they're just beautiful.

Top Bottom