feather pen with a gold touch

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mervyn

mervyn

Ok it's me again, sorry! another feather pen but with a little difference, once again guys I would welcome your views and thoughts on this one good and bad please, I'm just playing around with different materials and designs.

On this Elegant Beauty Gold/titanium, firstly the tube was sprayed 3 times and left overnight to harden. Regarding the tying I have used several strands of gold braid in a combination of three lines, between the gold braid I wanted to add 4 Cockerel feathers to fill in the spaces, and the gold flat tinsel was tied in at the start of the tying procedure with a scroll effect for the clip end. AND THAT'S IT.

Many thanks again on all your past comments on my feather pens guys

Regards Mervyn

gold-feather02.jpg

gold-feather01.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JerrySambrook

Mervyn,
Great idea.
However, I think the clip woulg have better placed over one set of the gold lines instead of over a feather

Just my opinion, which does not mean much

Jerry

Mark

Very nice. I have a tough time seeing the gold braid (it's my 44 year old eyes), but I'm sure they are beautiful. You do very nice work.

mervyn

Cheers again guys, Jerry quite agree with what you said about the clip I realise that maybe I should left out that feather, thats how I will do it next time good point Jerry, or I should have used a very short one so that the tip of the feather was just touching the end of the clip.

Mark your a little younger than me mate! my 48 year old eyes struggle too,LOL

Thanks guys

Merv

Last edited:
Top Bottom