A feather from John U

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I won this blank along with two others and a money blank from John U in a contest we had . THANKS John ! I put this one on a Black Ti Sierra . Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0419.JPG
    IMG_0419.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0420.JPG
    IMG_0420.JPG
    85.6 KB · Views: 184
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
WOW! Very nice, I like the gold at the top. Great work.
Thank you Max ! Looks like John is onto something here with these blanks , and the reasons are evident . I like the colors . I am anticipating some of our Aussie friends to follow suit with some of their native feathers . :biggrin: How about it Fred ? :biggrin:

jkeithrussell

I got 2 and put them both on Berea's Sierra Elegant Beauty gold ti/black ti. They are terrific blanks. I personally like the splash of gold in the pen kit, but yours looks terrific. I put the Schmidt Super Bowl rollerball refill in one and am using it for my daily carry pen. Really cool.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I got 2 and put them both on Berea's Sierra Elegant Beauty gold ti/black ti. They are terrific blanks. I personally like the splash of gold in the pen kit, but yours looks terrific. I put the Schmidt Super Bowl rollerball refill in one and am using it for my daily carry pen. Really cool.
Thank you Keith . May have to get some of those RB refills .

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thanks John ! Glad you approve . These are very well made blanks , and will get the other 3 turned soon . I agree that the Black Ti goes well with these feathers .

Top Bottom