Fat Tuesday is coming!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BSea

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

That's for the nice comments guys.

Really nice looking stylus, the blank is a great pairing with the kit. Nice fit and finish. I sure your niece loved it and will show it off. What kind of kit is it.

It's the Sierra Stylus from Timberbits. You can find them HERE. I really like the feel of this one. I think I'll have to make 1 for myself. Out of wood though. I just like wood better.

Fishinbo

Your niece made a great choice on the blank, that's totally an eye candy. Love the mix of wonderful colors and the finish is awesome. Great work!

juteck

Is that one of your own pours? What a fantastic looking blank. A good coworker friend of mine is heading down for Mardi Gras parades - those colors are great!

BSea

Is that one of your own pours? What a fantastic looking blank. A good coworker friend of mine is heading down for Mardi Gras parades - those colors are great!
Thanks for the comments. And yes, it is 1 of my own blanks. My deal with a freebie pen is if they want something premium for a kit or blank, then they have to pay for it. So if she had wanted an emperor with an M3 blank, then she'd have had to pay for the kit & blank. For some reason, they never want to do that. :rolleyes:

I really like this blank. It's my 2nd version of a Mardi Gras blank. This 1 has some black in it that helps the other colors.

Top Bottom