Family Vs Clients Pt1

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MIKL

MIKL

here is the first installment of Family and Clients Named pens

FIRST
My eldest daughter has just moved jobs and needs to carry a pen at all times, this one should always make it home when lost
her name is Victoria but we call her Tor and the youngest daughter as a baby called her Tor-Tor so

SECOND
My sons name is Christopher and there was no way of making that fit, so initials will have to do him, i used a wood grain effect on the lettering and had to wrap around due to the larger size

THIRD
This is the first of the customer orders, apart from the lettering it was requested that i use the red wire as seen in a previous post

thanks for looking C&C welcome

all the best

MIK

Attachments

• DSCN4078edt.JPG
    DSCN4078edt.JPG
    193.1 KB · Views: 356
  • DSCN4080edt.JPG
    DSCN4080edt.JPG
    192.9 KB · Views: 319
  • DSCN4087edt.JPG
    DSCN4087edt.JPG
    185.2 KB · Views: 265
  • DSCN4088edt.JPG
    DSCN4088edt.JPG
    188.1 KB · Views: 240
  • DSCN4089edt.JPG
    DSCN4089edt.JPG
    190 KB · Views: 252
  • DSCN4085edt.JPG
    DSCN4085edt.JPG
    188.7 KB · Views: 290
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Terrific Mik,
I see you must have found some more of your Leather Stamps.
I can understand why Dan, asked for the "Red Wire", It obviously has nothing to do with "International 'Phone Communications", as I first thought.
But is purely to set off the Pen.
Great Work.
Congratulations,
Brian

MIKL

thanks for the kind words guys

My name is Dan. :)
sorry Dan you will have to stand in line, this was ordered for a Xmas pressie

Terrific Mik,
I see you must have found some more of your Leather Stamps.
I can understand why Dan, asked for the "Red Wire", It obviously has nothing to do with "International 'Phone Communications", as I first thought.
But is purely to set off the Pen.
Great Work.
Congratulations,
Brian
i found the rest of my letter stamps, but there are a lot of others still hidden somewhere, probably under my nose

the lady who ordered the pen had decided on the one i have shown previously with the red wire, then she saw the one with my name on it, well females get what females want so i had to combine the 2, i sure hope she likes it

MIK

johncrane

Excellent Mik! using the colored wire is a neat contrast.just this friday i was going thru ebay looking at all the different wires and varieties and colors there is,its an eye opener for sure.

pesto126

Now, we just need a tutorial where you give away (er share) all your secrets to making a pen like this.. :)

MIKL

Excellent Mik! using the colored wire is a neat contrast.just this friday i was going thru ebay looking at all the different wires and varieties and colors there is,its an eye opener for sure.

John the wire adds soo many more possibilities, i am also playing with metalic model paint at the moment, looks like it could also be a winner

Now, we just need a tutorial where you give away (er share) all your secrets to making a pen like this.. :)

there is already a tutorial on the basics of these pens in the library, then you just have to open your mind and let the creative juices flow

Fishinbo

Totally cool pens! Like the steam punk appeal and how you personalized with the names with pretty letters and great accent with the colored wire. Excellent work!

Top Bottom