Family Crest pen........

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Janster

Janster

Not my family, but my "Brides". Her cousin and his wife recently took a week's trip to Utah. Apparently there is a place there where one can research family lineage. They relayed that there was a 7 story buliding devoted entirely as a lineage research center. They spent the entire week researching the famly tree. They traced back as far as 1855 and came up with this name, "Greenwald" and that diversed to "Greenwood". I querried as to how does that happen? I was told that as immigrants came through Ellis Island, with language barriers and such they often were given names from their "home land" descriptions, via means unknown to them as to how? Their families came from an area noted for Green Wooded Trees? Hence forth the "Greenwoods". It is built on a Le Roi Component pen kit. The segmented pen is done in Brass, Holly and dyed Green Holly, to enhance the "Greenwood" name, seemed fitting at the time of construction. This is my first "Crest" type pen and I envision some changes IF and when I do the next. All in all I am happy with the results. C~N~C's welcomed. Be well.............Jan

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Fishinbo

Great looking pen! Has a very nice green color and crest which go well with the gold in the kit. A great tribute to the family lineage, truly a keeper!

Top Bottom