Falcon Purple Rhino

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

I have really lowered the bar on my photography. I am just making the barriers to entry less intimating :biggrin:

The blank is a medium purple - can't tell from the photo (reverse painted the barrel and tube iris blue - I couldn't find plain old blue in Home Depot). I like Rhino - inexpensive and finishes nicely.

Attachments

• Falcon Purple Rhino.jpg
    Falcon Purple Rhino.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 545
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CREID

No offense, not a fan of the kit. But I would like to see a closer view of the blank, not a purple person myself but I could be converted. As long as there are no dinosaurs involved.
Curt

TonyL

None taken..I appreciate the feedback..it's a gift pen/request for a women.
I will take a better shot tomorrow.

Most of my female clients and gift recipients request purple and or pink, followed by yellow. I am not a fan of any of those colors.

My male clients/gift-folk request: dark blues, green camo, and dark green - followed by dark red. Carbon fiber and antler are also up there.

I am talking acrylics of course.

Jim Smith

I think that is a very pretty pen and I'm sure that the client will love it. I have five of the Falcon pen kits waiting in the shop. I like the looks of this kit as it looks like a very practical, solid, every day carry pen. I'm a bit disappointed that the tubes have to be shortened as that should have been sorted out in the design phase of the pen, but Constant's SS pen kits are the highest quality kits available in my opinion. I'll post a photo of some of the pens I make from these kits.

Jim Smith

TonyL

I think that is a very pretty pen and I'm sure that the client will love it. I have five of the Falcon pen kits waiting in the shop. I like the looks of this kit as it looks like a very practical, solid, every day carry pen. I'm a bit disappointed that the tubes have to be shortened as that should have been sorted out in the design phase of the pen, but Constant's SS pen kits are the highest quality kits available in my opinion. I'll post a photo of some of the pens I make from these kits.

Jim Smith

I have found 2.24 to be a better length. Let me know how yours work out please.

TonyL

Thank you. It is an SS LaserLinez Falcon. My last one was sized to 56.83 mm.

RKB

Nice pen Tony. IMHO: Your finish on Acrylic and CA pens are some the BEST on IAP. Well Done. :biggrin:

Rod

Top Bottom