Fairway Green

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Tanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner

This is a new blank from Bear Tooth. It's called Fairway Green. I can see why.:D I'm going golfing tomorrow with my son, brother and nephew.:) This will go to whoever gets the closest to the pin on the first par 3. I won't have to worry about keeping it, I won't win. [V] This is an awesome blank! Perfect golf gift.

20076236434_Cigar%20Chrome%20Fairway%20Green.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

neon007

Very nice!! That is surely a golf gift. What a great idea as well for closest, can i go golfing with you. I want a chance to win that, Im a great golfer...lol. Beautiful pen and good luck with your game.

Tanner

Thanks for the nice words guys! Well, I won all the par three's.[8D] Afterwards, I showed them the pen and they said I told them a gift to the winner, not a great looking pen like that. They said they would have tried harder if they knew it was a pen like that. I told them I would hold the pen until next weekend.[}:)]

Stevej72

Tim, Nice looking pen, great work! Just got back from playing 9 holes, first time in many years. I'll have to order some of those blanks as I think they would make nice gifts for golfer friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom