Face in Jerusalem Olivewood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from yorkie

yorkie

Does anyone else see a face in this pen I just made?

Attachments

• IMG_0396.jpg
    IMG_0396.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 220
  • IMG_0400.jpg
    IMG_0400.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 337
  • IMG_0447.jpg
    IMG_0447.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 341
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kinger

Wow thats an awesome looking pience of olivewood, what kit is that on, ohh and you should try selling that on ebay get some of those religious nutjobs bidding on it and you might be able to make a small fourtune off it

yorkie

Not a bad idea! Its a Graduate magnetic kit. I reality like the kit.

Wow thats an awesome looking pience of olivewood, what kit is that on, ohh and you should try selling that on ebay get some of those religious nutjobs bidding on it and you might be able to make a small fourtune off it

LagniappeRob

I just have a Bethlehem Olivewood blank that had a very distinct "J" in it with no connecting grain lines.

It makes me think of this image:
scarfe_wall.jpg

Last edited:

robutacion

Seriously...! even if that piece of Olive wood had come from your back yard's Olive tree, wouldn't change the fact that, in the fanatic religious world, would be people that would pay ridiculous amounts of money to get their hands on that pen. Being tagged as JOW, does weight considerably on the significance (to them) of what that "face" would mean...!

So, I would keep it for now and let the story spread on the Internet, making sure someone interested can contact you and you may be surprised of how rewarding was your investment in making then pen, including the money that cost you in materials...!

I've seen these sorts of things happen far too many times, and while I don't believe in taking advantage of ones religious believes, you are now in the position to benefit greatelly from, other believes and wants so, good luck...!

PS: I like the pen, as Olive wood (of any origin) is my preferred wood...!

Cheers
George

I really like the looks of BOW nice piece. Olive Wood does have a special place in the hearts of us Christians. Olive trees live many years and it could very well be that Jesus could have walked near one of the trees that sprouted several generations after the fact. Very nice pen.

Last edited:
Top Bottom