Explosion of Fountain Pens!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalepenkala

Dalepenkala

I'm prepping for a show and thought I'd add some color to my group of Fountain Pens! All are Barons except for the bottom is a Virage.
Top 4 pens were done in Lava Explosion blanks again except for the last one.
All comments GOOD & BAD are welcome.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• DSC_0004.JPG
    DSC_0004.JPG
    251.7 KB · Views: 485
  • DSC_0006.JPG
    DSC_0006.JPG
    184.1 KB · Views: 287
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

CrimsonKeel

I wish I was confident enough to but acrylic blanks. Ive done one and the edges chiped up. Those are beautiful though, love the colors.

acrylic is awesome and easy once you have done a few. fast speeds nad sharp tools are the way. and dont be afraid to wet sand in those last few milimeters

Very nice pens btw love the last blank and the second one should sell very fast

OZturner

Great Pens..... Fantastic Colours ..... Terrific Display ... You might have to provide Sun Glasses to your viewers .... You will stand out at the Show.

Tom T

Nice, nice pens. You must have had a blast with every one just waiting to see what they would look like. Sell them all and make some more.

Ambidex

fps

Beautiful work, love them all but the third one down really caught my eye! Should be named Earth from space! Nice job on all:cool:

eranox

I don't know what bad comment we could possibly come up with! Those are amazing. My favorite is the bottommost Baron. It looks like you can see a million miles into those colors. Really, really nice work.

Top Bottom