Exoticblanks.com does it to me again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from altaciii

altaciii

I have admired these blanks since I first saw them. I decided to buy one set of Jr's to turn for myself as a keeper. The bad thing about visiting http://www.exoticblanks.com is that you just can't buy only one thing. I get the same feeling everytime I walk in to Best Buy. Since my pocketbook is lighter now, I decided to buy two sets instead of one. Maybe I can recoup some of what I spent. Pheasant feather blank by johnu and the Jr statesman both bought from Dawn and that other guy.
Finished to 12k mm then plastic wax and three coats of ren wax. All comments welcome.

Attachments

• feather.jpg
    feather.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 397
  • feather2.jpg
    feather2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 403
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Absolutely Beautiful! They never look that good when I make them. lol I think you chose the perfect kit for that blank. Seeing these end results really inspire me. Thanks for sharing.

bobleibo

Alex,
I know exactly what you mean by "lighter wallet"......I just got bit by that same da*n bug! I am certain that I will need some surgery to get a certain foot out of my a** when the bill shows up!

Those are great looking pens. I hope mine turn out just as nice.
Cheers
Bob

d1lb3rt

Fantastic! Those are some beautiful pens. The blanks and Jr. kits are just a perfect match IMO. I may have to try me some of those blanks.

BTW, I was born in Alice quite some time ago. Haven't been back in a looong time. Lived in Robstown for a while as well.

Al

bitshird

Alex,
I know exactly what you mean by "lighter wallet"......I just got bit by that same da*n bug! I am certain that I will need some surgery to get a certain foot out of my a** when the bill shows up!

Those are great looking pens. I hope mine turn out just as nice.
Cheers
Bob

Bob I agree with you about Alex's pen, but for economic reasons, I just leave my foot there. surgeons are expensive you know,:doctor:
Exoticblanks is a better way to spend money, certainly a lot more fun. of course my wife has to hop around behind me , but it does keep her outa my face

bobleibo

I have my surgeon on speed dial........

If it weren't for chocolate and these amazing vendors here on IAP, my a$$ would be a lot skinnier and my wallet a lot fatter....I have it all backwards!

Last edited:
Top Bottom