Exotic Jr.Gents

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from philb

philb

Hi,

Being a wood-man, I'm suprised at how much I like these PR blanks as Ive only ever turned a PR feather blank before the rest have been wood. A different challenge to turn compared to wood, but nice to get covered in ribbons!!

There from Exotics (not trying to advertise!), to a chance on trying some out when they had there great promotions in the Bash!

I'll definately be trying out more!

1_Galaxy_Blue_-_JrG_RH.jpg

1_Golden_Red_-_JrG_TIG.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ctubbs

You have a couple of very good pens there, Phil. As blue is probably my favorite color, I prefer the blue one. If it needs to find a home, being homeless, I can find it a nice comfortable place to rest. PM me if it wishes to wander off. Seriously, two beautiful pens. You did Ed and Dawn proud.
Charles

atsowers

Those are both really nice looking pens. What was the name of those two... might have to try some myself. Did you paint the tubes white on those?

nice job!!

Rick P

Bunch of talented folks around here.......Im running out of ways to say "great looking pens"!

So two Great looking pens Phil! I was impressed with my first acrylics as well. I turned a dyed burl pen and an acrylic in the same session so the wife thought the light blue and purple shavings everywhere were hilarious, "it looks like the Easter bunny barfed all over the shop!"

wizard

Beautiful pens !! I'm also partial to the blue. I love the depth and swirls in Dawn's blanks. Great job!
Thanks for showing.
Doc

Top Bottom