Exotic Feathers

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Turned this A.M. It's one of Marla's exquisite exotic feather blanks. Between my A.M. coffee and the bright colors..I was definitely awake this A.M.:rolleyes:.
Anyway..had fun making it. Hope you like it. Doc:)

Attachments

• Green Feathers_2.jpg
    Green Feathers_2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 250
  • Green Feathers_1.jpg
    Green Feathers_1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 372
  • Green Feathers.jpg
    Green Feathers.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 330
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

Pretty incredible Doc! That's a striking combo of blank and components. Well done!! Thanks for sharing it. Your photography is wonderful, as always.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

wizard

Thank you all for your kind comments ! The real credit goes to Marla who created the beautiful blank....it is by far the most vividly colored blank that I have worked with! Doc:)

wizard

Doc,

That is striking! Marla's makes some great feather blanks. The gold seems a little out of place though.

Jason

Yup, I kinda agree. I think rhodium and black ti would be a better fit. Still, that's a really nice pen. Really nice!

Robert, I think you guys are right...The gold accents on the hardware compete for or distract from the beauty of the feathers. Will switch it out for Rhodium and Black Ti and post pictures to thread when I do. Thanks for the feedback !!! Doc:)

Last edited:

ToddMR

*whistle* That is one pretty looking pen Doc. I really like the colors of the blank with the feathers. It turned out nice.

Top Bottom