Executive Pen & Pencil set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from BobT

BobT

Just finished this set before Xmas and wanted to show you and get any critique you might have. I used Ecualyptus Burl blanks. Hope you like.

DSC02405 - Copy.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Just finished this set before Xmas and wanted to show you and get any critique you might have. I used Ecualyptus Burl blanks. Hope you like.

View attachment 143023
Not a critique, but a question...have you tried installing a new lead in the pencil? I mean after the existing lead is finished.

The Executive Twist is my carry pen and pencil set. I like it very much other than replacing of the lead!

BobT

View attachment 143023
Not a critique, but a question...have you tried installing a new lead in the pencil? I mean after the existing lead is finished.

The Executive Twist is my carry pen and pencil set. I like it very much other than replacing of the lead!

Hello Mack,
No, I can honestly say that I have not.
I made them and have not used them

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam

View attachment 143023

Hello Mack,
No, I can honestly say that I have not.
I made them and have not used them
Well I'll recommend to you if you try to sell them be certain you know how to refill the lead or you'll have an ugly customer!

magpens

Nice looking set, Bob !!

Can't comment on Mack's concern about replacing the pencil lead.
But I tried reading the instructions on the PSI website ... incomprehensible !!

Last edited:

Jack Parker

I made an Executive Pen and Pencil set on commission for a customer as a Christmas gift for her daughter-in-law. We used green acrylic as that is her favorite color, but I do like the olivewood on these. I also found PSI's instructions somewhat lacking. I wrote up a sheet with photos to try to better explain the process of replacing the lead, it can be a little tricky.

Mack C.

Passed Away Sep 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I made an Executive Pen and Pencil set on commission for a customer as a Christmas gift for her daughter-in-law. We used green acrylic as that is her favorite color, but I do like the olivewood on these. I also found PSI's instructions somewhat lacking. I wrote up a sheet with photos to try to better explain
the process of replacing the lead, it can be a little tricky.
That is an understatement to the tenth degree!:embarrassed:The sheet with photos sounds like a good solution!

Top Bottom