Executive Gun Metal Pen Kit with Stylus Tip

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jeepmiller09

Jeepmiller09

I love the look of the hardware. It looks high end and feels great in the hand. My only problem is the stylus tip feels like a flat tire. I wish it was more robust. This is my first stylus tip pen so I am not sure how this one compares. All and all I would buy this style again!!

Attachments

• _20160906_213712.jpg
    _20160906_213712.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC_0452.jpg
    DSC_0452.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 177

MTViper

I routinely use the stylus on the Cigar and Knurl pens and love them. Yes, they do feel like a flat tire, but I haven't had any wear out yet. Been using the Knurl for about 3 months now and the Cigar for 6 weeks and using them heavily. I bought the replacement stylus tips just in case. I see the Exec takes a different stock number so probably a smaller size. I'd invest in some just to have on hand.

eharri446

Most of the styluses on the market today which use that type of a tip feel like a flat tire. If you want a more robust stylus tip you can try the Super Stylus pen from WOODTURNINGZ. They use a flat plastic disc that works great on APPLE products. It will even allow you to sign your name in cursive and someone can read it. They kits start at $8.50 for the 24KT gold and gun metal and $7.95 for the chrome. The stylus is protected by a screw on cap when the stylus is not in use. The cap snaps on the pen tip magnetically when the stylus is in use.

I have been using a commercial version for several years and have yet to damage the stylus tip.

Top Bottom