Executive Gold Fountain Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

This is the CSUSA Executive fountain pen kit. Bought from Don Ward(its like a treasure trove in his shop, very hard to walk out empty handed, with a lighter wallet):confused:
Plating: Gold
Material used: Burnt copper from www.exoticblanks.com

I had a blowout as indicated by the aluminum segment, however, I think my head was up my rear end because it doesnt match the gold and I should have used a piece of brass instead. Anyway, I made this for myself, so who cares right:biggrin:. MM to 12000

Attachments

• Executive Gold Fountain Burnt Copper PR.JPG
    Executive Gold Fountain Burnt Copper PR.JPG
    71 KB · Views: 232
  • Executive Gold Fountain Burnt Copper PR2.JPG
    Executive Gold Fountain Burnt Copper PR2.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wizard

Gorgeous Pen!! I love the blank that Dawn came up with. I think it looks fine with gold. Do they even make that kit in bronze or copper? Nevertheless Good job Seamus!!

Last edited:

bitshird

Nice save Seamus, now with another Executive kit on the market, that should cause some Angst, are the threads Plastic or metal?? kind of looks like the grip section of the Americanas or the 2000 series, both are good sellers. It's a shame you didn't have a piece of brass for the patch would have looked a tiny bit better, but it's still a nice looking pen, that blank will draw most of the attention away from the boo boo and like you said you made it for your self.

its_virgil

I started to tell you that when you brought the pen over the other night:biggrin::biggrin:
How does that stock nib write? I have a couple of those that I use a lot and I find the nib on that pen to be a really good one or they are on my two and that kit was from the same purchase. You did a really nice job saving the blank and I don't think the metal ring needs to match the metal.
Actually, I didn't even notice until you told me. Why is it that every time you come over my kit count goes down:wink:? Actually, he does pay me for them but I must give Seamus a hard time.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

This is the CSUSA Executive fountain pen kit.
Plating: Gold
Material used: Burnt copper from www.exoticblanks.com

I had a blowout as indicated by the aluminum segment,... it doesnt match the gold and I should have used a piece of brass instead. Anyway, I made this for myself, so who cares right:biggrin:. MM to 12000

SDB777

If you could have made the same looking band on the opposite end....sort of make it match somehow?

Blank came out great, and fit-n-finish...perfect!

Scott (might have to add that kit to my pile-o-kits) B

Top Bottom