Executive with Brooks Custom Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from TonyL

TonyL

Chrome Executive with Jonathan Brooks custom blank.
  • PSI Executive bought from Smitty
  • Blank from Brooks803 (Atlanta Falcons colors)
  • Fine point MV gel refill (not shown) from Exotics
  • Chocolate Coffeemate from Nestle:biggrin:
Finish without wet sanding or Micromesh.

Attachments

• Executive Black and Red.jpg
    Executive Black and Red.jpg
    356.9 KB · Views: 304
  • Executive Red and Black hand.jpg
    Executive Red and Black hand.jpg
    217.9 KB · Views: 220
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Band Saw Box

Passed Away Dec 8, 2021
In Memoriam
Great looking pen Tony. I think you forgot some things on your list. Like you lathe, bushing, turning tools, finishing supplys, power company

TonyL

Great looking pen Tony. I think you forgot some things on your list. Like you lathe, bushing, turning tools, finishing supplys, power company

You are right! I didn't want to overwhelm the reader LOL. BTW, the dishtowel came from Bed and Bath .

I thought it was a good way to promote our IAP vendors.

Ok, back to my day job.

Thanks for the feedback!

TonyL

Thank you, I am actually more "excited" about the Monteverde gel refills (as another option to the Schmidt 9000s). It is still too early post a review, but I am enjoying them so far. I found it to be a hybrid between a BP and RB.

CREID

Don't forget what clothes he was wearing
Which shoes
What brand dust mask.:biggrin:

Just KIDDING. Great looking pen. I have yet to see one of yours that doesn't look great.

Curt

campzeke

Beautiful pen Tony! I really like the Executive style. It is a very well balanced pen that shows off whatever the barrel is made of. I made a gold one on Strawberry Swirl acrylic from Wood Turninz and used it as my carry pen for a couple of weeks until I placed it in my display pouch. It sold the next day along with orders for two more just like it. I hate it when that happens. :biggrin:

TonyL

Don't forget what clothes he was wearing
Which shoes
What brand dust mask.:biggrin:

Just KIDDING. Great looking pen. I have yet to see one of yours that doesn't look great.

Curt

I live in the South. One is supposed to where clothes while turning?:eek::eek:

TonyL

"I have yet to see one of yours that doesn't look great."

Come over any time. .I have drawers,. countertops, car cup holders and glove compartments full of them.

TonyL

Thanks for the compliments. I back-paint and paint the tubes 98% of the time when turning non-wood. With Brooks' blanks, I usually do the same even though I think his blanks are opaque enough not to require any painting. I did NOT paint any part of this one because I was hurtin' to make a pen and try-out a gel refill with it. My impatience didn't hurt me this time.

Top Bottom