Executive

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from talbot

talbot

I got three of these kits from a UK source before he stopped offering them, pity as its a nice little pen and the Rhodium finish is good quality.
Its not a kit I see very often on the forum here so I guess its not too popular over here?
The unidentified blank came from a one of you guys a while back in a trade,,I think it's a good match with the pen.
regards, Bill

Attachments

• P1010703.jpg
    P1010703.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 269
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rangertrek

Nice job on the pen.

I like the Executive pen. You do nice work. The blank and kit do look good together.
I have made a few of these kits. A client picked it out of a PSI catalog and wanted several made to give to her clients. It is a nice, well balanced pen. It has a retro look about it, an older style that many people like.

Very handsome pen!

I really like this kit and recently bought several of the rhodium Executive kits from PSI - they had a Valentines day discount. Nice width to the pen and it shows a lot of wood. The plating is very nice, hope it holds up. The kit is made in Taiwan and I found that it uses the same tube as a Carbara/Atlas/Patriot. Same width and length. The finial with the transmission unscrews from the top of the pen and you drop in the refill. I wish Berea would redesign the Sierra to do this. My new carry pen is a rhodium Executive in apricot wood and many people, especially women, have commented favorably on the pen hardware design.

talbot

Thank you all for your comments which are always greatly appreciated.
I did get them from turners workshop Mark and he does still show them as available on his website, I looked on his ebay shop previously and they're not there so I assumed he'd dropped them.
Good to know I can get some more, I do like this kit.
regards, bill

bitshird

That is a nice looking pen, I normally shy away from PSI products, but I may have to give this pen a fair shot, I like the Idea of a top loading pen, less troubles with transmission disconnects. The blank is very pretty.

Top Bottom