Exclusive show invite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from firewhatfire

firewhatfire

I have been invited into a show that's only available via invite. They said bring lots of product and nice stuff. Strangely it's a 6 hour show on a Wednesday. So I have been trying to make a few products that will expected there. Abalone, casein, warthogs and ebony, ship wood and jichimu. Comments and critiques are always welcome and thanks for looking.
592f0f2895efc2dc39b6c1505b37daa8.jpg
5c1395b9a48b6ef5c8fab12e670e1429.jpg
75039dcec7badbb8faf336361315f577.jpg
ae25841969f5a364baf772434474b5d6.jpg
ff472e9855c3de23679cdcb2733a415f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Yes, congrats on the invitation to the show. What is the material for the second picture? I see a sort of ivory color but the ridges interest me. How did you do that? Thanks for sharing the photos!

Charlie_W

Congrats on the invitation! Those are awesome pens I am sure they will be a big hit.
Have you thought about taking some of your cast flower petals and cast foil pens?

firewhatfire

that is warthog tusk. I will get my photo of the drilled holed for you after while. At work right now and cannot access it. That is the natural ridges in the tusk.

Yes, congrats on the invitation to the show. What is the material for the second picture? I see a sort of ivory color but the ridges interest me. How did you do that? Thanks for sharing the photos!

firewhatfire

Most definitely will have several options of those. That will be a great advertising venue for those, especially the flowers. On the other side of it I sold all the cast foil I had in stock the other day to a guy who just fell in love with them

Congrats on the invitation! Those are awesome pens I am sure they will be a big hit.
Have you thought about taking some of your cast flower petals and cast foil pens?

firewhatfire

I used 1 tusk per barrel. The largest tusk I have possibly will yield 1 more blank for me. I sold one recently, which prompted the set being made. I plan on marketing those as a set. I have 1 more tusk coming to me before the show and hope for it to be large enough for a Full size statesman to complete a 2nd set.

Phil...Those are all lovely pens and I am sure you will do well at the show. The warthog tusk caught my attention. Did you have to use several or are they longer than they look? Regards Darrell Eisner

OZturner

Magnificent Achievement, Recognition and Opportunity, Phil.
You have chosen a Brilliant Selection, from your Vast Repertoire of Pens.
Undoubtedly this will open for you a wider Market for your Creations.
More "Power to your Arm", my Friend and Sincere wishes for a Smashing Success.
Brian.

Top Bottom