EveryDay Carry

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from redwd707

redwd707

I hope this thread is in the right place, cause its not exactly about your best work. or maybe it is... Bear with me here.
Back when I was a (very) active participant on a knife forum, a popular topic of discussion was EDC (everyday carry). Pens, knives, multi-tools, flashlight, maybe a lucky coin or a money clip. You get the idea. Just whatever pocket treasure you tote around on a regular/semi-regular basis.
With pics of course.
I did do a search and couldn't find anything like that here so I thought i'd try to start one. Its kinda fun and a neat way to get to know folks. (Mods, if this is in the wrong place feel free to move it.)

So heres mine. sorry for the crappy pic.
If you're like me, the pen you carry isnt your best work, it's a pen that looks ok, but is not really sellable for one reason or another.
from the top
Rhodium executive in Ziricote w/ Itoya aquaroller med refill
one of my very first pens w/ no finish to speak of. I do like the texture and Im curious how it will patina. Same story on the next one, Rh slimline w/ cross fine refill.
the b&w ebony Statesman (RB) has a bit of a tolerance issue and a crappy CA finish. lots of pits. It looks great till you start to really examine it tho.
The Ebony Majestic (RB) I made for myself as an "advertising" pen. Finished in only beeswax because I want to save the natural look and feel of the wood.
The knife is A Camillus Aftermath, assisted open, titanium frame lock and D2 tool steel blade.
Keys to the Ranger and my wallet, usually empty.:rolleyes::tongue:
So anyone else wanna run with this? whaddya got?!

Attachments

• myedcjunk6x8.jpg
    myedcjunk6x8.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 264

redwd707

Northern California. About 100 mi south of OR, right on the coast. and thanks!
Please feel free to add you pics to this thread.

Last edited:
Top Bottom