An Evenings Relaxing Creation

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from betwisted

betwisted

My wife was workin late so I had an opportunity to practice. The left is a majestic squire in gold tn/ black ti. The barrel was re-purposed from a Gemini pen I made a couple weeks ago and absolutely despised. The gemini tube was longer so I used my disc sander and squaring jig to sand the barrel to the proper length. I then reworked and refinished the acrylic to the final dimensions.
The middle is a black enamel slimline which I made by request from a woman my wife works with. It is a homemade cast with pearlex lavender and macro pearl in a clear. The acrylic was a little soft so I put a light CA finish on it and it came out pretty nice.
The last is a cuban in chrome with one of the acrylics that came in the PSI lava (something) package. 26 blanks for like 55 bucks or so. This will be my carry pen for some time. I **really** like the way this pen looks and feels.
All were finished with MM to 12000 then meguires plastic polish stuff, very nice, smooth, shiny finishes (even if the pics don't express it well).

Thanks a bunch for lookin and C & C are much appreciated. G'night!
Joe

Attachments

• HTP00011-13 Copy.jpg
    HTP00011-13 Copy.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 240
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

The homecast looks pretty awesome! Never heard of an acrylic being 'soft' though.....kinda weird?

Nice re-fit on the first!!!

All well turned!! Keep them coming!!!!

Scott (middle is my fav) B

Top Bottom