Even thought they lost - GA Dawg Pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from reddwil

reddwil

Win, Lose or Tie Dawg Fan Till I Die

I cast this one a few weeks ago and finally got around to turning it this week end. Still having trouble with 3 color pours. Comments Please

Attachments

• IMG_1134.jpg
    IMG_1134.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 265
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

marksman

Looks great...unlike the DAWGS new uniforms. Not really diggin those and I am a DAWG fan. Silver helmets, what's up with that???

Bobalu

Very nice looking pen. I haven't gotten good enough at casting to try this yet, so I asked Jonathon Brooks to pour me bunch of Dawgs blanks. I think you came pretty close to what Jonathon's looked like on the upper section, but just a little too much swirl on the lower. In any case, I still like it a lot. GO DAWGS!

reddwil

Very nice looking pen. I haven't gotten good enough at casting to try this yet, so I asked Jonathon Brooks to pour me bunch of Dawgs blanks. I think you came pretty close to what Jonathon's looked like on the upper section, but just a little too much swirl on the lower. In any case, I still like it a lot. GO DAWGS!

I cast these in a horizontal mold, and its hard for me to tell how there swirled. I guess no one really knows, its all a guess till you get them turned. 3 colors are kicking my tail

tbroye

Nice looking pen, I have a blue and Orange one. The blank came from Woodcraft in.....BOISE. Go Broncos. Love watch them mess with the BCS.

Drstrangefart

The transition from the top of the cap to the middle of the pen is great. The swirling may be a little too much, it's kinda hard to tell the colors apart, but it still looks VERY well done.

wiset1

Now that's an AWESOME looking pen. The action in the swirls are going a thousand miles an hour and really pulls you in. Looks like it's going for the TD!

reddwil

Allan, you will see it in a few weeks. The picture really doesn't do it justice. There is more separation than it appears. Hey give me a break, it was my first 3 color pour that actually separated.....somewhat. The first ones came out what my wife describes as an undiscovered color

Drstrangefart

Allan, you will see it in a few weeks. The picture really doesn't do it justice. There is more separation than it appears. Hey give me a break, it was my first 3 color pour that actually separated.....somewhat. The first ones came out what my wife describes as an undiscovered color

No problemo. I will probably encounter the same problems when I start casting as well. It's still a good looking piece either way.

Top Bottom