Even the Emperor drinks milk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Been on a Emperor binge lately as my back up stock has been depleted. 22k gold Emperor in one of Exotics casein blanks...As always all comments welcome, good, bad or indifferent. Also would like to know if the pictures with the case are too much or OK.

IMG_1598-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimMc7

Beautiful pen! I prefer photo without the case, but I'm not a fan of the leather cases so likely influenced by that!

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I think that the case adds a nice bit of contrast to what may otherwise be a pretty bright picture. Also, if the pic is as clear as you consistantly get, then the pen needs to be perfect ( which it is ) or you can see any flaws.
Well done Roy:wink:

fiferb

Beautiful pen! I think the case is a fine "prop" for the pen. Especially if it comes with the pen when someone buys it. Kind of a "you get everything in the picture".

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
Looks great.. and I think the case works well. High key shots can be
difficult, so this breaks it up nicely.
I've got to order some of these blanks..

Where do you get this blank, this is a beautiful pen. I searched at exoticblanks.com and can not find them. Is there another exotic blanks. there have been otherrs use this blank and could not find it then either. thanks in advance.

VisExp

Roy, my compliments on both the pen and the photograph. Taking a picture like that, with large areas of both white and black, can be tricky. Looks like you nailed the exposure. I like the case in the picture, I think it compliments the image and doesn't detract from the pen.

OKLAHOMAN

Freethinker

Been on a Emperor binge lately as my back up stock has been depleted. 22k gold Emperor in one of Exotics casein blanks...As always all comments welcome, good, bad or indifferent.

Wow!

I have never been a fan of gold and white together, but this pen has changed my mind...........it is beautiful.

I may have to get a couple of those casein blanks. Did the blank for this come from exoticblanks.com?

OKLAHOMAN

Thanks for all the comments, guess most liked the case with the pen, Dan yes the blank was from Dawn and Ed at Exotic.,
Wow!

I have never been a fan of gold and white together, but this pen has changed my mind...........it is beautiful.

I may have to get a couple of those casein blanks. Did the blank for this come from exoticblanks.com?

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
I am just gonna stick with looking at others and not posting my "stuff". Awesome pen and AWESOME photo. WOW!!!!

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice Roy . Add me to the group that likes the case with the pen . I should have gotten some of those blanks too . :redface:

cnirenberg

Roy,
Beautiful pen. I really love that look with that specific style of pen, and of course your photography skills helped me to that decision. Fantastic.

Top Bottom