The euro look

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Dito on what RT. said, I was thinking exactly the same thing. That would be my choice , without the clip of course. Sorry Eagle, It must be just me, but bullets don't have clips, they only have magazines. You should submit your photos and an article to Shooting Times, or American Hangunner and American Rifleman, you just might sell quite a few.

Anthony

G

John there is a wood blank that has been turned to fit inside the casing
tim it's an illusion All the pictures I've been posting on these pens over the the last few days.
They are gold kits but when the nib is next to the brass is has a copper look.
I thought at first it was my lousy photography but a friend saw one of the pens on the table and he asked the same thing.

timdaleiden

Originally posted by Eaglesc
<br />Tim it's an optica; illusion on all teh pictures I've been post on these pens over the the last few days.
They are gold kits but when the nib is next to the brass is has a copper look.
I thought at first it was my lousy photography but a friend saw one of the pens on the table and he asked the same thing.

That is very odd. The clip does not look copper colored.

I just now held a gold plated letter opener next to some brass colored metal, and it didn't change color.

Hmmmm, very odd. The apparent copper color does make it look more like a bullet.

Nice clear picture, really.

G

Tom,I am starting to like the look of it more though I do still like the "natural" removed"
I am preparing the blanks a different way and it is allowing me to use the emaller parts of the antler.
The drilling is more accurate but it more time consuming.
Less blow outs.

G

Nope Tip, don't own any firearms, and the deer in S.C. are pitiful compared to the ones I used to see in Ct.
I just enjoy using the materials to make pens.

C. Scott

<b>FANTASTIC!</b> I'm with Jim and Anthony, you could sell those all day long for $50. At least here in Texas. [;)] I have got to learn how to do that. If you don't mind, which kit did you use (plain slimline?) and what rifle casing?

G

Chris et al
Plain slimline and whatever casings the gun dealer had laying around.
I got different sizes and am still working on designs with differente sizes/Kits.

woodscavenger

Two comments:
1. Where is the Old Timer pocketknife to go with it? Reminds me of my dad's knfe.
2. You want sales? I see GUN SHOW written all over that pen. As stated earlier you could sell those all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom