An Erotic Copperhead

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Gagler

Gagler

I couldn't resist the title - I got this blank from ed4copies' erotic blanks website. Lance Berkman, the Houston Astros' first baseman, and his charity is having an auction at our church at the end of the month to benefit a local homeles shelter; last year, they raised a little over $15,000 and I hope this one will add to the pot.

As usual, comments and suggestions welcome (just excuse my old white towel draped over the washing machine photo booth).

Attachments

• copperhead1a.JPG
    copperhead1a.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 426
  • copperhead1b.jpg
    copperhead1b.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 305
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Michael,

YOU did a GREAT job on the blank!!!! Do you mind if I borrow your picture to make an "Informative brochure" to go with the pen? Then send it to you.

Put it with the pen and your bids will, possibly go higher. Let me know what the final bid is, if you don't mind.

Again I thank you for giving me credit - but the snake project is truly ONLY Dawn (PR_Princess). Apart from turning a couple to show what the pens will look like, I have done NOTHING with the snakes (Well, complain about hundreds in the kitchen, if that counts!!)

That is a FINE looking pen - hope it brings in "big bucks"!!!!

Please post that its ok for me to use your photo. Thanks

Gagler

Absolutely

Ed-

Sure, go right ahead- give my thanks to Dawn, I have one more to turn and I may keep it for myself vs. my usual give it away. i will let you know how much it goes for at auction.

Regards,

Michael

Michael,

YOU did a GREAT job on the blank!!!! Do you mind if I borrow your picture to make an "Informative brochure" to go with the pen? Then send it to you.

Put it with the pen and your bids will, possibly go higher. Let me know what the final bid is, if you don't mind.

Again I thank you for giving me credit - but the snake project is truly ONLY Dawn (PR_Princess). Apart from turning a couple to show what the pens will look like, I have done NOTHING with the snakes (Well, complain about hundreds in the kitchen, if that counts!!)

That is a FINE looking pen - hope it brings in "big bucks"!!!!

Please post that its ok for me to use your photo. Thanks

Gagler

The auction went well last night, with lance Berkman giving a testimony to 600 people and over $12,000 raised for a great cause.

My head is swelling on my first time of someone paying for something I turned on a lathe. Whodathunkit? The attached went for $80!

Tn-Steve

Outstanding. Great pen, Great Cause, and all this time I thought you were taking the pictures on the Dryer, not the Washer. :)

Again, Great Job,

Steve W

Top Bottom