Ernie you sneak!!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
I was chatting recently to Ernie ( EBorraga ) and he conned me out of my address under some pretence:rolleyes: This is NOT what he said he was going to send!!

I was going to use it on a customised pen, but my steel ones are a bit too modern for a cool historic piece like this, so it went on a decent higher end kit. Now I just need to decide what to do with it:wink:

Ernie......Thank you sir:biggrin: But I WILL get you back!!:tongue:

BTW, does anyone know if Mr Frank Knight is still alive? He was 101, when Herbie was cut down.

Attachments

• Herbie 1.jpg
    Herbie 1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 317
  • Herbie.jpg
    Herbie.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

NewLondon88

Local Chapter Leader
I just got one of these too!!:eek::eek:

From out of the blue.. I open a package from Ed, and inside is another
package from Ernie with a Herbie blank!!!!

I'm stunned.. and smiling. I was trying to get my name in there before
they took the tree down a few months ago, but i never heard back.

This was a good morning :biggrin:

Thank you Ernie!!

CabinetMaker

I was chatting recently to Ernie ( EBorraga ) and he conned me out of my address under some pretence:rolleyes: This is NOT what he said he was going to send!!

I was going to use it on a customised pen, but my steel ones are a bit too modern for a cool historic piece like this, so it went on a decent higher end kit. Now I just need to decide what to do with it:wink:

Ernie......Thank you sir:biggrin: But I WILL get you back!!:tongue:

BTW, does anyone know if Mr Frank Knight is still alive? He was 101, when Herbie was cut down.
I really like that pen kit! It makes a great looking pen. Can you tell me where you got it and what its called? I think it might be the right kit for a couple of wedding pens. Thanks!

witz1976

First off, WOW that looks great Ernie! Nice to hear a small piece of Maine is now in Wales.

Skip, I have not heard is Frank passed yet. I found a article that listed he was 102 years old, so I am going to assume he is still alive. I know with the small town culture of Maine, if he passed the state would know.

IPD_Mrs

Excellent Ernie! Nice looking pen Skip - you are a very lucky fellow - as are the rest of you that have been gifted by this nice guy!

witz1976

First off, WOW that looks great Ernie! Nice to hear a small piece of Maine is now in Wales.

Skip, I have not heard is Frank passed yet. I found a article that listed he was 102 years old, so I am going to assume he is still alive. I know with the small town culture of Maine, if he passed the state would know.

Well now I am dopy, I just realized you did the work skip...LOL sorry. Still that is a great looking pen!!

Ernie you are a great person for passing around some love.

EBorraga

Passed Away July 17, 2022
In Memoriam
Herbie didn't like all the Hillbilly's down here. They also didn't get along with my Wicked Chickens!! So I figured i'd relocate all his brothers and sisters I had. What better place than with Lenny, Charlie, and Steven.

One fine looking pen there Steven. I also like the Imperial kit it's on.

Top Bottom