EPR blue and orange flame

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Skye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye

Used blue glitter from Michaels for the centerbands. Blue on the lower barrel is almost transparent, but doesnt look too bad.

orangeblue%20003.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Originally posted by Skye
<br />Yeah, but I think it's time I retire my rock. I need another prop, lol

Nice work...

I also have turned a few of Ed's pr's, all nice results. The bands are also a nice feature, I'm not 100% sold on the sparkle (it looks like it competes with the sparkle in the EPR where they intersect), but it's a nice feature.

As far as props go, I usually only use a leather pen case for certain shots, and no props at all for others...simple is easy..too much clutter in an image competes with the pen and it's just one more thing to try and get right colour and light balance wise.

I can't see any sanding lines either, but if you really want to scare your self, put your pen under a 600x magnifier...talk about depressing!

Again, nice pen

Skye

Heh, if the human eye cant see it, that's good enough for me! [8D]

Thanks, yeah I tried to be a little flashy with the background this time. Probably went a little overboard.

I'll start looking for a new prop, I think my dino-doo has worn out his welcome. Pen case may not be a bad idea.... I just have to buy one, lol We'll see what I can cook up [;)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom