The epitome of personalization

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ronps

ronps

Been mostly lurking and learning from you folks, but never submitted a pen to the forum before, 'cause most one the ones I've made are plagirised versions of the ones I saw here. One skill I've been working on is casting and after doing a few of the stamp pens, I wanted to come up with something conceptual and original.

Here's one that I haven't seen before and it came to me while in a dental chair. My doc was nice enough to provide the graphic, a full set of her very own X-rays.

She seemed pleased by the gift.

Encouraged, maybe I can come up with something as nice for my urologist. Open to ideas on that.
index.php

index.php

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randyrls

Encouraged, maybe I can come up with something as nice for my urologist. Open to ideas on that.
index.php

Nice idea! How about an oosik pen for the urologist. (Look it up) And don't chew your pen!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

On a semi-serious note, copy an ultrasound image and give it at a baby shower??

BSea

I saw this pen earlier when I was looking at the member photo section. I couldn't quite figure it out, but now it makes perfect sense. That's very unique. Good job! :good:

And don't worry about plagiarizing someone's work. If every pen here were unique ideas, we'd see maybe 5 pens a month.:rolleyes:

On a semi-serious note, copy an ultrasound image and give it at a baby shower??
Now that is a really cool idea. Ok, maybe 6 unique pens a month.

Wait . . . .No . . . . . . you stole the basic idea from Ron. Back to 5. :biggrin:

Top Bottom