Engraving from Kallenshaan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Stevej72

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stevej72

The pens that Ken Nelson engraved for me came today. He did a great job on them, I wish my photography skills were better.

I made the wedding pen for the daughter of friends. It is a Jr. Stateman with alternative ivory. She wanted silver color in the engraving and that does look nice, but I think gold would have shown up better in that light material.

You can only see part of the pheasant since it wraps around the pen and again it looks better in person. I made this for a potential customer I am working with for an order of between 25 and 50. I am going to make one like it to go into a live auction this fall, and I will get 70 % of what it sells for. It is antler on a black titanium Jr. Gent.

2007822225330_Kirstens%20Wedding%20Pen%202%20small.jpg

2007822225355_DSC01087-1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tanner

Beautiful pens Steve!! I'll be up in your neck of the woods this weekend through wednesday. I'll be in Mizzula and that area. Gotta get out of this heat.

Stevej72

Thanks Tim, I'll be on the road next week, mostly in the Butte area. It would be nice if we could get a cup of coffee or something while you were up here.

Rifleman1776

They do excellent work. Even with their machine being computerized and all, I have come to the conclusion that skill is still required. We have a local business that does laser engraving. Their machine is top of the line. For whatever reason, they have problems doing certain simple jobs. I'll be sending my next job to Kallenshan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom