Engraved Christmas pens: Ken comes through again

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from emackrell

Status
Not open for further replies.

emackrell

Recall the three pens I posted last week that were on their way to Kallenshaan's for engraving? Well, they returned today, and Ken did me proud. The engraving really looks great. Have a look!
Lapis Jr Gent, with gold colorfill:

200612193720_IMG_1792.jpg

The purple BEB (with Eagle's custom cross inlay on the other side), also a gold colorfill:

200612193820_IMG_1794.jpg

and the amboyna burl Baron in bright copper, with a copper colorfill:

200612193858_IMG_1797.jpg

Not bad for a one day turnaround Ken!

Cheers Eileen [8D]

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wudnhed

Really Pretty pens Eileen. I just got mine back from Ken and he does a wonderful job. I will be giving him all my business from now on. Thanks Ken[:D]

Nolan

Wow those are really nice . I still havent sent something off to get engraved yet[:(] On my to do list though. Eileen is the Amboyna cracked on the name Jane?
Nolan

bgray

How does that work?

Do you send Ken barrels and they are engraved before assembly, or is the pen sent to him completely assembled and then he engraves?

Curious...thanks in advance.

bg

emackrell

bg, you just send him the finished pens, tell him what you want engraved, and he engraves it and mails them back, fast. Easy peasy.

Nolan, it's not a crack and not a scratch, but darned if I can tell what it is. It's glaringly obvious in the photo and invisible on the pen. I'm thinking this is some pen-turning version of The Picture Of Dorian Gray -- the photo is aging while the pen does not. Or something. There are more things in heaven and on earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy...

(Cue the Twilight Zone theme)

Cheers Eileen [8D]

Skye

Man, those are dang nice! I like the way the color used to fill complements the blanks.

I'd suggest flipping the clip on the betsy pen. Since the cross is symetrical, it can fall on either side and work. The name however will be upside down depending on how she holds it. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom