Engraved Bolt Action

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JH Customs

JH Customs

Made this black bolt action with olive wood. The engraving was an after thought! I thought it fit for the bullet pen.

Attachments

• image-602841724.jpg
    image-602841724.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 433
  • image-3811355987.jpg
    image-3811355987.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 292
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gimpy

Nice job, when I make the bolt action pens, I take a screw driver and put it inside the top and turn the bolt the other way, to me I think they look better , they look like the actual bolt............just my opinion.....

PaulDoug

Nice job, when I make the bolt action pens, I take a screw driver and put it inside the top and turn the bolt the other way, to me I think they look better , they look like the actual bolt............just my opinion.....

I've never noticed this. Maybe a left handed shooter...:biggrin:

My brother is normally right handed, but has always shot a rifle left handed. Always looked so awkward to me. It is because of his eyes causes him to shoot lefty.

Great, word of caution...

Jason,

Pen looks good!

I know you're in a very friendly state for concealed carry.

That statement could be used against you should you, God forbid, ever have to draw, or discharge your weapon in self defense or in defense of others.

I would suggest checking out USCCA, The US Concealed Carry Association.
You may purchase very affordable weapons liability insurance, and access to 2nd Amendment friendly attorneys 24/7. A great magazine, and training opportunities. USCCA.org

Charlie

JH Customs

I see your point but I don't think anyone would really take that literally. It's more to make people who stand up for our 2nd amendment smile. They love them!

Top Bottom