Endless Cocobolo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Robert111

Robert111

Thanks to Martin Osborn for the tutorial for this pen.

This is my second. This time I used parts (centerband coupler + nib with its coupler) from the Timberbits senior gent kit.

Attachments

• IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_0695.jpg
    IMG_0695.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0696.jpg
    IMG_0696.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 213
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

I really like it Robert! There's just nothing like a pen that is end to end beautiful wood - and you've really done a fantastic job with this one. Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Robert111

Very cool! Never seen one like it!

Thanks, Joe. And welcome!

I really like it Robert! There's just nothing like a pen that is end to end beautiful wood - and you've really done a fantastic job with this one. Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Thanks, Martin. You did a great job on the tutorial! Any news on your possible business arrangement with the high-end dealer abroad?

Can I have an endless supply of cocobolo? :)
Nice pen.

Yeah me too, Joe! Cocobolo is gorgeous and turns like a dream. I'm lucky to have a hardwood dealer about 20 miles away that stocks it, and I can always finds some twisty, knarly stuff that nobody else wants.

Really sweet!

Hey Twissy, I've seen your work, so I can appreciate that coming from you! Thanks!

That is a pretty pen. Looks like you got a nice finish on it as well.

Thanks, Chris. The finish is okay but it didn't come out as well as others I've done. I tried the thin foam some people use and have to get used to it, I guess.

Top Bottom