Emu Apple Desk Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Darley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darley

Got a friend how drop by with an Emu apple log, so to say thanks I will send to him this desk set I just finished he may received before Christmas comments are welcome

20051216112416_Emu%20Apple%20log.jpg

20051216112447_Emu%20Apple%20log%202.jpg

20051216112515_Emu%20Apple%20desk%20set.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

alamocdc

Looks good, Serge, but you had me going there for a bit. I was thinking, "Okay, I understand the Apple, but how did he turn a pen out of Emu?". You know, the ostrich-like bird. [:I]

Darley

Originally posted by alamocdc
<br />Looks good, Serge, but you had me going there for a bit. I was thinking, "Okay, I understand the Apple, but how did he turn a pen out of Emu?". You know, the ostrich-like bird. [:I]

Billy I psot 1 pen before look at this http://tinyurl.com/cg7fr
that will give you some info.

Anthony not to worries about rusting my skew, won't have the time to rust, some people put they golf clubs in a little padding so I put my skew in a glove[:D]

Bob A here we are in Summer hot and humide, we are in water restriction and grass look like brown to me now, our cyclone season ( cyclone = hurricane) is in January and February then hopefuly we will have some rain.

Thanks everyone for your comments

Ho! BTW I crack up laugthing when my son count the bore hole in the log 87 holes, bores go in the sap wood only but not in the wood maybe the heart wood doesn't taste nice [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom