The Emperor's New Clothes

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

Status
Not open for further replies.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
Hi All, This one has been a long time coming!!! I won the kit ( Emp Ltd Edition) in the Birthday Bash. Originally it was dressed in a cool blank from my Mug-o-blanks from Jeff. I ruined that finish:(.
Next was another wood attempt - but I ruined that too:(:(
Then I tried acrylic ( First Pic ) Poor fit and didn't look right anyway:(:(:(. I then made a post asking about where to get jet black blanks. Well, Andrew Kirkham (UKPenmaker) came to my rescue and said he could spare me two. A few days later a PARCEL arrived with loads of excellent wood blanks and two black acrylics and a black delrin!!!
So just like in the Oscars, Thanks Jeff, Thanks CSUSA, and special thanks to Andrew.
Old clothes;
2007526195638_oldemp1.jpg

New clothes;

2007526195743_newemp1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

drpelton

WOW!! I thought the first picture was good - then I scrolled down! That is GEORGEOUS!! In the words of my father-in-law..."I wish I had that one and you had a better one!" [:D] 'Course, I don't know what better than that one would look like! Great Job!

Don

Fred

You best keep the top in your hands when you are using these beauties. That way maybe someone won't walk away with just the lower part.

Fantastic job on both of these. [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom