Emperor - Tru Stone

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jongalt26

jongalt26

My friend made this pen for my wifes birthday. It's a Black TI LE FP Emperor kit from wood turners with azurite + malachite tru stone (gemstone). I think he said he sanded it to 1500 and finished with renaissance wax. It certainly exceeded my expectations. My wife & I both think it is just beautiful. The reason we went with the limited edition kit was due to the nib being solid as opposed to plated. Another thing that I am very impressed with is how smooth the screw action is when capping/uncapping. Please pardon my poor picture taking.
EmperorPen2.jpg

EmperorPen1.jpg

Until my friend, BP, told me about penturning, i had no idea that this art/hobby even existed. Both my wife and I have a huge fetish for pens. (A PG rated fetish that is lol) I've been reviewing all of the posts in the the Show off your pens forums and have been amazed with the submissions. You all do some great work. I wish I had the knowledge, patience and time to learn myself, but until my kids get older, i don't. Thanks and I am looking forward to the many commissions!
j

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jongalt26

My friend and I thank you for the kind words!
Does anyone know what the red "specs" are in the blank? Is it a part of the manufacturing process? I'm just curious.
J

Top Bottom