The Emperor Meets the Baron

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wayneis

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayneis

This is my first Emperor, I used one on the imitation stone blanks from Tangboy, damn I love this kit. The Baron is a Platinum with an Inlace blank from Ryan at Woodturnz. The Emperor is for my Son and the Baron is a gift for his Girlfriend. Thanks for looking.

Wayne

2005111201447_DSCN5274%20bigblue.jpg

2005111201558_DSCN5278%20pinkbaron.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Really nice, Wayne.

Hope your son is serious about this girlfriend-hate to see that pen walk away!![:D][:D][:D][:D]

wayneis

Serge they have two pinks I believe, this is the darker of the two. You will have to paint the tubes though because its kind of tranparent.

Wayne

Originally posted by Darley
<br />Wayne great work on those 2 pens, like the choice of blank, guess have to order some from Ryan what kind of pink is that?

Dario

Wayne,

Those are really great looking pens! I like the review on the Emperor but I am not sure about the "ornate" design yet. Maybe when they release a simpler design I'll go for it too.

Just like Jr. Statesman and Jr. Gentleman...I may be the odd one but I prefer the Jr Gents a lot more than the Jr Statesman. [:I]

How about a side-by-side picture of the two (lust like Fangar did)? It will help some of us to see size comparison.

Thanks!

Darley

Originally posted by wayneis
<br />Serge they have two pinks I believe, this is the darker of the two. You will have to paint the tubes though because its kind of tranparent.

Wayne

Originally posted by Darley
<br />Wayne great work on those 2 pens, like the choice of blank, guess have to order some from Ryan what kind of pink is that?

Thanks Wayne, will have to order some gears to Ryan before Christmas will ask him, did you paint the tubes in black or in white ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom