Emperor with inalys

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from cueman

Status
Not open for further replies.

cueman

I just finished this Emperor with inlays. I am new to photography, so the pictures could be better, but I am experimenting with lighting some to try and get better quality pictures. I enjoy seeing so many great pens here and it seems like most of you are part time photographers. I know one thing for sure,I have alot to learn about taking pictures :).

2006121013051_Emperor%20pen%20(Small).jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ron Mc

I've been watching for this since you posted the blank and it has done what I hoped it would! In my eyes you have created what will be the "best" segmented or inlayed Emperor for a long time. The reason I say this is because the design resembles a wood or bamboo structure in the orient.
Whonderful job on this pen!!

thetalbott4

Go ahead and mark me down as very impressed. Great work. The part that impresses me more than the pen itself is the fact that your equipment is made with a variety of mismatched stuff held together with worm gear clamps.

cueman

Thanks for all the kind words and criticism, I am truly flattered. I did not know that I could edit the post and reinsert the photo, still learning. Thanks. Here is another picture that is a little less busy. Comments are welcome.

tn_Emperor%20pen.jpg

rtgleck

Douglas, I'm not sure I can say anything that hasn't been said already but that is a fantastic looking pen. I even like it better having seen your initial setup prior to the finished project. How do I get on your christmas list? [8D] Wonderful looking pen, i really like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom