The Emperor and his Court

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKLAHOMAN

No show this week end and just recived some trustone from CSUSA.Also had some Exibition grade Amboyna Burl that I got from them a few months ago. Emperor is a rollerball and both Jr. Emperors are fountain pens. Trustone turns like butter (I think I'm in love)must order more. All comments bad and good welcome.

2007429234242_DSCF0011.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

broitblat

What's not to like! Beautiful work, but I think the Amboyna may be adopted, since it doesn't look anything like it's parent or sibling [:)]

-Barry

toolcrazy

Originally posted by n4631x
<br />Wow that truestone is nice, now I think i am hearing the voices[:D]

Very nice work.

And I think I am too, from the trustone in my shop that looks just like that pen.

OKLAHOMAN

Barry remember all families have a black sheep but few as good looking[;)]! And Kirk the Trustone really turns nice and also drills nice,but a bit expensive @ $8.99[}:)] each.Thats why I use it on high end kits[:D].
Originally posted by broitblat
<br />What's not to like! Beautiful work, but I think the Amboyna may be adopted, since it doesn't look anything like it's parent or sibling [:)]

-Barry

alxe24

They look great. A word of caution... As butter as those might turn don't take that as the norm of all true stone. Blue lapis is very very very though to turn. trust me. It is very duable but by no means is butter nor even close to it.
Alex

GaryMGg

Roy,
I've never seen Trustone live & in person and don't know what it feels like but I like how it looks on these kits even though I'm a wood first person.
From a sales perspective, my guess is there's a lid for that pot. That'll be the critical test. [;)]

Gary

Draken

Great pens, and I agree, the Blue Lapis Trustone is a royal pain to turn. Ended up losing two blanks trying to turn it, gave up, too expensive to keep loosing blanks. Had no problems with the Turquoise or the Blanco Nero, won't go near the blue lapis again. [:(!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom