The elusive $400 pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mikes pens

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikes pens

Okay folks, today was a big sale day for me. I sold a pen for $400 (Canadian though so what is that $23 American?).

It was a montblanc pen done with buckeye burl. (I tried to post a picture here but couldn't get it to fit.) After the sale I was feeling so good, I let the person buy 14 more pens for $50 as a bonus.

Alright, the truth is that I sold 15 pens for $450.

Mike

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Congratulations Mike, that's nothing to complain about. I haven't sold any - still given em away to friends and relatives [:(] Hopefully one of their friends will like them and buy one. Hey and our beaver bucks are worth a little more than that - at least $30 [:p]

Darley

Congratulation Mike, you make yourself your day, BTW what are you doing here to read my post ? [:p] you should be in your shop turning 15 more pens and try to reach the $ 500.00[:D]

M

Mudder

Originally posted by Geo in Winnipeg
<br /> Hey and our beaver bucks are worth a little more than that - at least $30 [:p]

What is a beaver buck? Last time I was in Canada you guys dealt in Loonies and Toonies ?

mikes pens

I tried to post pictures but they were too big. I tried to crop them down but couldn't. I am truly technologically challenged. This has actually been a good year in pen sales for me so far. I have sold about 25 to 30 pens since May. That may or may not seem like alot to some people but, the majority of my sales come in the fall for Xmas. To me, it is still just a hobby. I hate selling the pens because I love looking at the beautiful woods. The sales keep me going. I figure any sales for the rest of this year are now pure profit so that is great.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom