ElMostro's Prison Pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OKLAHOMAN

OKLAHOMAN

Diane said this pen looks like a prison suit. What say you is she right or is it Just a nice striped pen with striped bird droppings on the top:wink:.

IMG_2588.jpg
IMG_2587.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

TerryDowning

Nice craftsmanship which I respect, but the stripes don't work for me. Too busy IMHO. I suppose if you referee it would be kinda cool.

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Dang, Roy, I had to wait for my eyes to adjust to the shine to even see the stripes. NOW, I don't know!!!:biggrin::biggrin: Whatever it is, it's phhennnoommmiiiiiiiinaaallllllllllllll!!!:wink:

ctubbs

Roy, you know it matters not what you, I or the rest of the world think, that is a prison pen. So says the boss, so be it. Just relax and enjoy your beautiful "Prison Pen". I like it. Good workmanship as usual from the Master.
Charles

wizard

Say after me "Diane is right" "Diane is right" "Diane is right". Very nice prison pen!!! It will sell faster than you can say "bird poop" Doc

wiset1

I have always like the work Eugene does with his blanks and you've really brought it to life with this pen. The cap accent truly adds class to the pen! Awesome work

cnirenberg

Roy,
I saw this blank in Eugene's post and thought that it would be a cool looking pen. You confirmed it and brought it to another level with the finial "embellishment". Fantastic. Another great looking pen.

phillywood

Roy, that's striped pen and you just picked that color when ordering it. I have the same blanks with different color stripes on them (which need be turned) and they look very nice even on the blanks. I specially like the burgundy ones he did for me. Private stocks.

el_d

Nice job Roy. I like the custom embellishment.

I woulnt call it prison stripes but it looks more like a Zoot suit to me.

OKLAHOMAN

Thanks all for your feedback, after deep thought and reflecting I totally agree with Diane, thanks Doc,Bruce and John for reminding me.........damn hope this gets me off the couch.
Marc the strips on these pens are very close to evenly spaced , when putting it together if your careful you can line them up both posted and closed.

Top Bottom