ElMostro Fire Sale Amalgam-Mutt Blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rej19

rej19

Here is my latest pen made from a blank I got recently from ElMostro in his fire sale. The pen kit came from Constant who also was clearing out some extras. I wasn't sure how I would like the contrast between the white and darker wood but I was happy with the way it turned out. What do you think? I have a couple more that I will try on different kits that won't distract so much from the blank.

Attachments

• DSCN0356.jpg
    DSCN0356.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 192
  • DSCN0357.jpg
    DSCN0357.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
S

spiritwoodturner

I love it! It's hard to take a blank Eugene made and wreck it, although I keep trying.

Dale

cnirenberg

Thats a nice looking pen. I have an ultra cigar kit that has been laying around. Now all I need is a sharp looking blank like that one.

J

jackrichington

It's always a toss up, isn't it? Pretty nifty blank like that, what do you put on it? Something ultra nice..then people will say it should be on a plainer pen...put a plainer blank on a fancy blank and people will say, gosh that could have used a prettier blank..can't win...do what looks good to you and listen to your customers (if you sell) and know people are all different and like different things..that blank is wonderful

Top Bottom