Elephant poop pen.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Wood Yeti

Wood Yeti

Made from recycled elephant poo paper. I didn't take pics of the process because to be honest I didn't expect it to turn out. Lol. my kids school had an auction and a local non profit (endangered ark foundation) donated a painting by an actual elephant, I won it.. In return I plan on sending this pen to them. Funny thing is I have more money into this pen than what I spent on winning the auctioned painting.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 583
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

I tried one once and it just turned out to be a piece of crap. lol
Nice and most unusual. I recall seeing on Johnny Carson or some such show where a guy raised quail. He took the quail droppings, embedded it in Lucite and made jewelry from it.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Its at least a donation... But fun was had! At least you have the painting. Pen looks very nice.

Herb G

Elephants are by far my favorite wild animal. They are intelligent, magnificent
creatures.
I'll digress about the way I feel towards their demise.

Very cool project & good on you for creating it.:)

OZturner

Nice Pen John,
I hope it comes with Instructions "While Contemplating, Avoid putting the Pen in your Mouth".
Excellent Work for an Excellent Cause.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Woodchipper

I agree with you Herb G, that is a shame but the shrinking of habitat plus poaching is a big problem.
Did you hear about the elephant who packed his trunk and quit the circus? He got tired of working for peanuts.

SteveJ

Years ago I was at the zoo and saw some elephant poo paper - told my wife I could make that into a pen and she vetoed the idea. Still think it is a great idea.

Top Bottom