Elegant Spalted Maple (Blank from Louisbry)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Jeremy

Jeremy

Realized I've only ever posted a single pen. Also thought Louis might want to know that I don't simply horde the blanks I buy.

penkay1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Now that my friend is a sweet piece of timber. Wow that is cool. Would not mind having some of that. Oh yea nice job on the pen. Man that is nice looking wood.

ctubbs

I think I'll use my spalted hackberry for kindling. That is some beautiful timber. Oh, by the way, the pen is excellent, too.
Charles

Padre

Wow, that is a beautiful piece of wood on a beautiful pen. Wow.

phillywood

Pen, looks very nice and nice job on the finish and the fit. I was wondering though how in the workd yougot those line popping out like that or did you highlite them with soemthing?

wiset1

While it's been said, the beauty of the pen is evident, but I think the way you captured it truly gives the viewer a feel for the pen. The contrasting base it sits in against a faded wood shop adds a nice touch to this sharp pen.

wizard

Pen is beautiful!! The spalt lines really pop out at you. Beautiful piece of wood and you did a wonderful job with it! Thank you for showing. Regards, Doc

Jeremy

Jeremy that is one beautiful pen. You certainly captured the beauty of the wood. Did this blank come from one of the stopper blanks?

No, it was one I'd gotten previously from you. Thanks.

Pen, looks very nice and nice job on the finish and the fit. I was wondering though how in the workd yougot those line popping out like that or did you highlite them with soemthing?

They were just naturally sharply defined, no special tricks :)

Top Bottom