Elegant Sierra w/ Zebra PR

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

I thought I would give this pen kit a shot and see how well the click mech works. Its not bad, we'll see if it sells!
Kit is the Elegant Sierra click from www.bereahardwoods.com in Platinum and Black Titanium.
Material used: Zebra Pr (imported resins) from www.exoticblanks.com
MM to 12000 and HUT PP

Attachments

• Elegant Sierra Click Zebra PR.JPG
    Elegant Sierra Click Zebra PR.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 210
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

toolcrazy

Very nice pen.

I'm on my second Sierra Click and I love them. I didn't replace the first because it broke. I replaced because I wanted a new pen. The other Sierra click works perfectly.

Crickett

That's a great looking pen.

Just as a side note ... for the regular Sierra clicks, not the Elegant Sierra Click, you can replace the refill with a Uniball 207 to get rid of the little metal refill extender, great selling feature as well because you can talk to your customers about cheque fraud and how the Uniball ink bonds with the paper. If you want more information just type "cheque washing" in the Youtube search engine.

seamus7227

That's a great looking pen.

Just as a side note ... for the regular Sierra clicks, not the Elegant Sierra Click, you can replace the refill with a Uniball 207 to get rid of the little metal refill extender, great selling feature as well because you can talk to your customers about cheque fraud and how the Uniball ink bonds with the paper. If you want more information just type "cheque washing" in the Youtube search engine.

Crickett, this particular kit didn't come with that little piece. It uses the standard parker refill, however, I replace that with the gell ink since they sell so much better that way for me. But I may have to try your suggestion! I love the uniball ink, just never thought about it. Good selling point also!

Crickett

Crickett, this particular kit didn't come with that little piece. It uses the standard parker refill, however, I replace that with the gell ink since they sell so much better that way for me. But I may have to try your suggestion! I love the uniball ink, just never thought about it. Good selling point also!

I know, that's why I said the regular Sierra Clicks, didn't know how else to explain which kit. I replace my Sierras and such that take the Parker refill with the gel ink as well.

Top Bottom