Elegant Sierra with Buckeye Burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from joefyffe

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Buckeye Burl on Satin Chrome/Chrome Elegant Sierra from Berea

Tonight has been spent trying to find the best combination for getting good photographs with the new light tent. I think tomorrow is a day to go for stronger lights and maybe some kind of drape to keep from picking up reflections from other toys, etc. in the background. Yes BSea, I have to ditch this blue shirt, also. :eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin: Thanks for that tip. Anyway, this is what I came up with tonight. Thanks for looking and any suggestions, constructive evaluation, etc. welcome and appreciated!

Attachments

• _DSC7871.jpg
    _DSC7871.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 205
  • _DSC7875.jpg
    _DSC7875.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

Tonight has been spent trying to find the best combination for getting good photographs with the new light tent. I think tomorrow is a day to go for stronger lights and maybe some kind of drape to keep from picking up reflections from other toys, etc. in the background. Yes BSea, I have to ditch this blue shirt, also. :eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin: Thanks for that tip. Anyway, this is what I came up with tonight. Thanks for looking and any suggestions, constructive evaluation, etc. welcome and appreciated!
Hey joefyffe. We've all done the blue shirt thing. Although, I didn't figure it out till I had on a red shirt:wink:. You can also get rid of that by using the timer function on the camera, and moving out of the way before the shutter releases. Of course a screen/drape in front of the camera with a hole for the lens works best.

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam

Hey joefyffe. We've all done the blue shirt thing. Although, I didn't figure it out till I had on a red shirt:wink:. You can also get rid of that by using the timer function on the camera, and moving out of the way before the shutter releases. Of course a screen/drape in front of the camera with a hole for the lens works best.

This tent came with a front cover, with hole for the lens, but with this lens I wouldn't be able to get the whole pen in. I'm gonna go back and try my adjustable macro lens again and see how it does. We'll get it figured out! Thanks again!

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
I've always wondered why Testing 1-2-3 is on the front page. Not to tell Jeff how to run his site, but it really shouldn't be there.

I agree!

Thats been fixed - Jeff removed it from the front page. Guess it just took someone posting enough new threads in there in a short time for it to be noticed. :cool:

Does that mean I did something wrong, right???? :eek: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: Good job! Thanks!

Top Bottom